Swiss & American
Weight: 175 lbs.
Pro windsurfer, sales manager for Quatro International and Goya windsurfing. Founding member of +H2O.
Born in Switzerland. Most of my childhood I spent
in Hilterfingen, in a chalet bordering the lake of Thun. I started doing
various sports such as downhill skiing, snowboarding, skateboarding, water-skiing,
platform diving, sailing, surfing and windsurfing.
- Fluent in German,
French, English and Spanish
and Surf Instructor
- Learned how to windsurf (Switzerland), 1981
- Europe trip (Greece, Italy & France) for 8 months, 1984
- Europe windsurfing (France & Italy), 6-10 weeks every year, 1985-1992
- Spain & Canary Islands, 13 months, 1992-1993
- Canary islands, 1.5 years, 1994-1995
- Cape Town, South Africa, 5 months, 1995-1996
- Oahu and Maui, HI, 6 months, 1996
- Oahu, HI, 1997-2005
- Australia & New Zealand, 3 months, 2005
- Maui, HI, 2005-present